The Guardian: 200 years, a work in progress has become one of the brand’s best performing campaigns to date. The creative studio behind it was able to drive millions of impressions across all channels.
This resulted in:
- 41.6 million page views per day.
- An increase of 16% in brand awareness among non-readers.
- Almost 60 thousand donations across single and recurring donations.
- One of The Guardian’s best-performing campaigns to date.
- Sam Jacobs and Rae Stones named Creative Duo of the Year (Campaign).
- The Guardian named Campaign’s In-House Agency of the Year.