OLIVER was able to deliver significant results for the AA, both in revenue generation and qualitative customer insights
- A significant revenue boost of £4.8 million driven by member engagement and renewals.
- Membership-driven income rose from £162 per acquisition to £165 in the last financial year – the average acquisition cost is £115.
- A 9% increase in newsletter engagement, from a 29% typical open rate to 38%.
- A 1.26% increase on retention rates across the business.
- Strategically important customer insights were gained into the nature of the AA’s membership: 34% of the base said that our rewards are an important part of why they are with the AA.